The Kenya Rugby Union Training and Education Department is organizing an exclusive workshop for women involved in rugby. The objective of this workshop is geared toward achieving equity on and off the field in grassroots rugby for future generations of girls and women.
Please note the requirements listed below:
Female(s) (Kenyan Citizens) involved in rugby as players, coaches, match officials, medics or administrators with the following requirements;
- Must be between the Age(s) of 16-30 years of age as of 3rd September 2022. For those below 18yrs, they must submit their application with a parent’s/guardian’s consent letter.
- Minimum Level 1 Certification in WR Accredited Courses (Officiating, Coaching, S&C, Medical)
- Conversant with both English and Kiswahili
- Passionate about women’s rugby.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a letter of application highlighting your rugby experience & proof of age (copy of birth certificate/ National Identification Card) on or before CoB Friday, 2nd September 2022
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.