IT’S almost time – the T20 World Cup is just round the corner.
Eoin Morgan takes his side to the UAE looking to add another white ball trophy to England’s haul after their one-day World Cup win in 2019.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Sixteen nations will compete for the crown with the West Indies out to defend the title they won in 2016.
When is Cricket T20 World Cup?
- This year’s T20 World Cup will be held in Oman and the United Arab Emirates.
- The tournament runs between Sunday, October 17 and Sunday, November 14.
- There are a total of 45 matches over the duration of the competition, with the Super 12s starting on October 24.
- The first match will be Oman vs Papua New Guinea at 10am GMT on Sunday, October 17.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
Every game of the World Cup will be live on Sky Sports here in the UK.
Games will be shown on the dedicated Sky Sports Cricket channel, with select matches also on Main Event.
To stream, download the Sky Go app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
If you’re not a Sky customer, grab a NOW TV pass from £9.99 to stream all the action on your selected device.
- Saturday, October 23 – England vs West Indies (3pm)
- Wednesday, October 27 – England vs TBA (11am)
- Saturday, October 30 – England vs Australia (3pm)
- Monday, November 1 – England vs TBA (2pm)