IT’S another huge Saturday of racing with two Group 1’s and a huge handicap at Newmarket taking centre stage.
So tune in to ITV where I reckon an outsider can land the £120,000 feature race.
My best bet of the day comes in 34-runner Cambridgeshire Handicap.
LUCANDER looks over-priced to me, given that he was a fine second in this race off a higher mark 12 months ago.
He was runner-up off 98 and lines up this year off a 3lb lower mark, while his close fourth at York last month suggests he is coming back to the boil.
Matt Chapman’s ITV Racing tips
- 1.50 Newmarket – Coroebus
- 2.05 Haydock – Noble Dynasty
- 2.25 Newmarket – Sacred Bridge
- 2.40 Haydock – Mondammej EW
- 3.00 Newmarket – Go Bears Go EW
- 3.40 Newmarket – Lucander EW (NAP)
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.