THE T20 World Cup is underway in the Middle East.
Initially scheduled for India, the tournament has been moved to the United Arab Emirates and Oman due to Covid concerns in the sub-continent.
Bangladesh will be favourites to make it through to the Super 12 as they take on Scotland ahead of matches with Oman and Papua New Guinea.
Scotland meanwhile have never made it through to a tournament-proper at the T20 World Cup.
Two teams will advance to the Super 12s from this group, meaning the Scots may never have a better chance.
T20 World Cup fixtures, result and schedule
What time does Bangladesh vs Scotland start?
- Bangladesh vs Scotland takes place on Sunday, October 17.
- The match commences at 3pm UK time – 6pm in Oman and 8pm in Bangladesh.
- It will be held at the Al Amerat Cricket Stadium in Muscat.
What TV channel is Bangladesh vs Scotland on and can I live stream it?
- Bangladesh vs Scotland is live on Sky Sports cricket.
- Coverage commences at 2.30pm – half an hour before the first ball is bowled.
- To stream the match live, head to your Sky Go account.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
- Star Sports will be the T20 World Cup broadcaster in Bangladesh.
Mahmudullah (c), Naim Sheikh, Soumya Sarkar, Litton Kumer Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan Sohan, Shak Mahedi Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Taskin Ahmed, Shaif Uddin, Shamim Hossain
Reserves: Rubel Hossain, Aminul Islam Biplob
Kyle Coetzer (c), Richard Berrington (vc), Dylan Budge, Matthew Cross, Josh Davey, Alasdair Evans, Chris Greaves, Oli Hairs, Michael Leask, Calum Macleod, George Munsey, Safyaan Sharif, Chris Sole, Hamza Tahir, Craig Wallace, Mark Watt, Brad Wheal