THE IPL final has finally arrived as Mumbai Indians attempt to defend their title against Delhi Capitals.
In last year’s event, Rohit Sharma’s Mumbai lifted the coveted trophy by seeing off Chennai Super Kings by a single run.
And MI have continued their fantastic form going into this campaign as they won the league stage and eased past Delhi last week to make the final.
As a result, the Capitals were forced to play the Eliminator against Sunrisers Hyderabad, which they won by 17 runs.
What time does the IPL final start?
- The IPL final takes place on Tuesday, November 10.
- It commences at 2pm UK time – 7.30pm in India and 6pm in the United Arab Emirates.
- MI will take on DC at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
What TV channel is the IPL final on?
- Sky Sports hold the rights to the IPL with the final set to be broadcast on Sky Sports Cricket and Main Event.
- Coverage commences on Sky Sports Cricket at 1.50pm – ten minutes before the first ball is bowled.
- In India, Star Sports will be covering the IPL final having secured the most expensive TV deal in cricket history back in 2017, which will last until 2022.
Can I live stream the IPL final?
Mumbai Indians probable XI: Rohit Sharma (captain), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Nathan Coulter-Nile/James Pattinson, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
Delhi Capitals probable XI: Shikhar Dhawan, Marcus Stoinis, Shreyas Iyer (captain), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Praveen Dubey, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
Mumbai Indians 8/13
Delhi Capital 5/4
*Odds from Ladbrokes correct as of Monday, November 9.