THIS will be the hottest race of the season on the track and on the thermometer.
Formula One heads to Qatar this weekend as the 10 teams gear up for the 21st event of the year.
The difference between the two rivals now only stands at 14 points.
Meanwhile, there are only 11 points separating Red Bull and Mercedes in the Constructors Championship.
Red Bull cheif Helmut Marko has expressed his concerns about the power of Hamilton’s car going into the final three races of the year, saying: “Despite the lead, I see us at a disadvantage if Hamilton maintains this engine advantage”.
When is the F1 Qatar Grand Prix?
- The Qatar Grand Prix takes place from Friday, November 19 to Sunday, November 21.
- Lights out for the race on Sunday at 2pm GMT.
What TV channel and live stream is the F1 Qatar Grand Prix on?
- The Grand Prix will be broadcast live on on Sky Sports F1 in the UK.
- Sky Sports F1 will be showing the full F1 schedule.
- Coverage on race day is expected to start at 12:30pm.
- You can live stream the action from the NOW TV or Sky Go apps, both of which are available to download onto your mobile or tablet device.
🏁 F1 2021 calendar: practice times, dates and racetrack info
What is the race schedule?
Friday November 19:
- Practice One: 10:30am GMT
- Practice Two: 2:00pm GMT
Saturday November 20:
- Practice Three: 11:00am GMT
- Qualifying: 2:00pm GMT
Sunday November 21: