CHELSEA travel to Juventus in the Champions League this week in a mouthwatering tie in Turin.
Thomas Tuchel’s Blues got off to a winning start as they defend their title with a 1-0 over Zenit last week, while Juve won 3-0 at Malmo in Group H.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
When is Juventus vs Chelsea?
- Juventus vs Chelsea takes place on Wednesday, September 29.
- The match kicks off at 8pm.
- The Allianz Arena in Turin plays host.
What TV channel is Juventus vs Chelsea on?
- Juventus vs Chelsea will be shown live on BT Sport 2.
- BT begin their coverage at 7pm.
How can I watch Juventus vs Chelsea for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Juventus vs Chelsea team news
Alvaro Morata and Paolo Dybala may miss the game after they hobbled off in Juve’s win over Sampdoria with hamstring injuries.
Mattia Perin could start in goal after Wojciech Szczesny was dropped from the team by Max Allegri.
N’Golo Kante won’t be available to play for Chelsea as he has tested positive for Covid.
Reece James, Mason Mount and Christian Pulisic are all injured too.
Cesar Azpilicueta should play out on the right in place of James, with Thiago Silva taking his place in a back three.
Romelu Lukaku and Kai Havertz are expected to play up front for the Blues.
Juventus vs Chelsea odds
- Juventus to win: 16/5
- Chelsea to win: 19/20
- Draw: 5/2
(odds via Betfair)