MANCHESTER United continue their run for a Champions League berth as they welcome a struggling Bournemouth side up north.
But they could be without Paul Pogba AND Bruno Fernandes as the Red Devils’ two most iconic players collided with each other during training.
Bournemouth have yet to pick up a point since the Premier League restart and were so badly beaten by Newcastle that they dropped to 19th on goal difference after a 4-1 hammering.
What time does Man Utd vs Bournemouth kick off?
- Manchester United will host Bournemouth on Saturday, July 4 – TODAY
- Kick off at 3pm BST, which is 10am EST.
- Old Trafford will play host for the game, with no fans in attendance.
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Bournemouth on and can I live stream it?
- The game will be on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- Coverage will begin at 2.30pm BST.
- If you want to stream, download the BT Sport app on your mobile, tablet or PC.
How can I watch Man Utd vs Bournemouth for free?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150.
- Customers can then cancel at any time.
What is the team news?
United are sweating on the fitness of Bruno Fernandes and Paul Pogba after the pair were injured in a training ground collision.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer made eight changes during the FA Cup Quarter final win over Norwich at the weekend.
He made the same number of changes for the emphatic win over Brighton, however fewer changes are expected as they welcome Bournemouth to Manchester.
Phil Jone and Axel Tuanzebe are yet to make their long awaited return from injury, while Bournemouth will be without striker Callum Wilson who misses out due to two match ban.
Josh King could make a return form injury to give manager Eddie Howe more of a goal threat but Charlie Daniels remains sidelined.
- Man Utd to win – 1/11
- Draw – 11/2
- Bournemouth to win – 18/1
- Over 2.5 goals in the game – 1/2
- Man Utd to win and Rashford to have 2 or more shots on target – 3/4
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.