LIVERPOOL are back in Champions League action as they take on Porto on game week two.
The Reds won their first game of the competition 3-2 against old European foes AC Milan.
Jurgen Klopp’s side will be aiming to make their fifth final since the turn of the century, but they’ve got to navigate a tricky group first.
And up next is Porto in Portugal.
What time does Porto vs Liverpool kick-off?
- Porto vs Liverpool will get underway from 8pm UK time on Tuesday, September 28.
- The game will take place at the Estadio do Dragao in Porto, Portugal.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance for the match.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Porto vs Liverpool will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 1 HD.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile device and tablet.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Thiago Alcantara and Harvey Elliott have been ruled out for Liverpool, but Naiby Keita could return.
Klopp said on Monday: “A big one, a big squad will travel. We have 23 players with us.
“Apart from the longer-term injuries, I think they are all in. So, no Thiago, no Harvey, the rest are available… no new concerns in the moment. Hopefully it stays like this.”
- Porto – 18/5
- Draw – 14/5
- Liverpool – 7/10
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.