FORMULA ONE is on the move again as the season moves on swiftly to Hungary and the twisty Hungaroring.
Lewis Hamilton missed out on the podium in a dramatic season opener in Austria, but parity was restored in the Styrian GP as the six-time world champ dominated from pole.
The run up to this race week has been dominated by potential coronavirus restrictions, with Hamilton and fellow Brits warned they face PRISON if they break strict protocol.
When is Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying?
- After further practice, qualifying gets underway from 2pm BST on Saturday, July 18.
- The big race then begins at 2.10pm on Sunday, July 19.
- Lewis Hamilton dominated the first practice while Sebastian Vettel finished top of the second spell.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch every minute of practice, qualifying and the race itself on Sky Sports F1.
- If you’re not a Sky customer but want to tune in, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99 to stream on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
- Channel 4 will show free-to-air highlights of qualifying on Saturday at 6.45pm.
- They will also broadcast highlights of the race on Sunday at 7.30pm.
Race week schedule
Friday, July 17
- Practice 1 – 10am
- Practice 2 – 2pm
Saturday, July 18
- Practice 3 – 11am
- Qualifying – 2pm