BAYER Leverkusen take on Rangers in Germany as they complete their Europa League second leg tie after five months of waiting.
The first fixture was played in March before the coronavirus pandemic caused the huge delay between fixtures.
UEFA have allowed each team to add three players that have already registered and have been eligible to play at club level since February 3rd.
Leverkusen go into the game with a two goal advantage having impressed in a 3-1 first leg victory at Ibrox.
What time does Leverkusen vs Rangers kick off?
- Leverkusen vs Rangers kicks off at 5:55pm BST,
- The Bay Arena in Germany will play host to the match.
What TV channel is Leverkusen vs Rangers on and can I live stream it?
- Leverkusen vs Rangers will air on BT Sport 2.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
How can I watch Leverkusen vs Rangers FREE?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150.
- You can then cancel at any time.
Calvin Bassey, Jon McLaughlin and Leon Balogun aren’t eligible to face Leverkusen for Rangers due to UEFA’s registration rules.
Steven Gerrard has named the squad he’s taking to Germany.
Goalkeepers -Allan McGregor and Andy Firth.
Defenders – James Tavernier, Connor Goldson, George Edmundson, Filip Helander and Borna Barisic.
Midfielders – Ianis Hagi, Ryan Jack, Steven Davis, Ryan Kent, Glen Kamara, Brandon Barker, Scott Arfield and Jordan Jones.
Forwards – Jermain Defoe, Joe Aribo and Alfredo Morelos
Leverkusen will be without Nadiem Amiri as he has been quarantined as a precautionary measure following contact with someone who has the coronavirus.
- Bayer Leverkusen to win – 8/13
- Draw – 3/1
- Rangers victory – 4/1
- Over 2.5 goals – 4/7
*All odds are correct from Ladbrokes at time of publication