MANCHESTER United head to South London as they continue their top four pursuit against mid-table Crystal Palace.
The Reds have two matches in quick succession following their 2-2 draw with Southampton on Monday, which saw them throw away a lead in dramatic circumstances.
Roy Hodgson will want have a tough task of starting up a run of winning form, as the team have shown woeful performances since the restart began.
Their most recent loss was to relegation threatened Aston Villa, with Christian Benteke shown red after the final whistle.
When is Crystal Palace vs Man Utd?
- This Premier League clash is set for Thursday, July 16.
- Kick-off at Selhurst Park is at 8.15pm BST.
- Palace have lost their last five games on the road, so Roy Hodgson will want his team to return to form back at their home ground
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- The game will be available to watch on BT Sport 1
- Fans have the option to have it with and without crow noise
- Coverage begins after Everton vs Aston Villa and Leicester vs Sheffield United which both kick off at 6pm BST
Can I watch it for free?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150.
- After the initial three months, customers are eligible to then cancel at any time.
What is the team news?
Luke Shaw, Mason Greenwood and Brandon Williams both left the pitch injured against the Saints, they will be monitored before heading to London.
Aaron Wan-Bissaka is expected to face his old club.
Christian Benteke will miss the match due his red card against Aston Villa. The Belgian will begin his three-match suspension starting with the game against United.
- Crystal Palace to win – 9/1
- Draw – 19/5
- Man Utd victory – 1/3
- Both teams to score – 21/20
- Martial to have 4 or more shots and to score in the second half – 16/5
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.