MANCHESTER UNITED are back in Premier League action as they welcome Everton down the M62.
United ended a run of two-straight defeats in midweek against Villarreal, with Cristiano Ronaldo netting a dramatic late winner.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
The Red Devils come into the game fourth in the table, while the Toffees can leapfrog them into the Champions League places with victory.
When is Man Utd vs Everton?
- This Premier League clash is the early offering on Saturday, October 2.
- Kick-off is at 12.30pm BST.
- When the sides met here last season, Dominic Calvert-Lewin’s injury time goal secured a point for Everton in a dramatic 3-3 draw.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch this game live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
To stream, download the BT Sport app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Man Utd will once again be without Amad Diallo and Marcus Rashford with the pair suffering long-term injuries.
Harry Maguire has a calf problem and won’t be back until after the international break, but Aaron Wan-Bissaka is available again after suspension.
For the visitors, Jordan Pickford is a minor doubt due to a shoulder injury but is expected to play.
The Toffees have a lengthy injury list which includes Richarlison, Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Andre Gomes.
- Man Utd to win – 4/9
- Draw – 16/5
- Everton victory – 6/1
*All odds from Betfair and correct at time of publication.