CELTIC host Hungarian side Ferencvaros as they target their first points of the Europa League group stage today.
It’s been a poor start to the competition for the Hoops, who have crashed to defeat against Bayer Leverkusen and Real Betis.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
The visitors are also without a point in Group G, with victory for either side keeping their hopes of qualification alive.
When is Celtic vs Ferencvaros?
- This Europa League clash will be held on Tuesday, October 19.
- Kick-off is at 3.30pm.
The match is being held on a Tuesday due to COP26 taking place in Glasgow in November.
Neither Celtic or Rangers will be allowed to play at home on match day four of the competition.
But because Rangers’ game with Brondby is all set for Ibrox on Thursday, Celtic’s game will now take place on the Tuesday as the sides cannot be at home on the same day.
The game will kick-off at 3.30pm so it does not clash with the Champions League matches elsewhere.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch this game live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
Coverage will start at 3pm.
If you’re a BT Sport subscriber, grab the official app to stream whever you are.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
The Bhoys continue to carry a hefty injury list and will be without a number of players on Tuesday afternoon.
Josip Juranovic, Greg Taylor, James Forrest, Karamoko Dembele and Christopher Jullien are all out for the hosts.
The visitors could welcome back Tokmac Nguen to the starting XI after he dropped to the bench against Betis.
- Celtic to win – 4/7
- Draw at Celtic Park – 3/1
- Ferencvaros victory – 9/2
*All odds from Betfair and correct at time of publication.