BRENTFORD host Swansea with a place in the Championship playoff final on the line.
Andre Ayew’s goal at the Liberty splits the two sides going into the second leg, with either Fulham or Cardiff waiting at Wembley.
When is Brentford vs Swansea?
- Brentford host Swansea at Griffin Park on Wednesday, July 29.
- Kick-off is set for 7.45pm BST.
- When the sides met here in the regular season, the Bees won 3-1 after a brace from Championship top-scorer Ollie Watkins.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- The match will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football.
- Coverage begins at 7.30pm.
- If you want to stream, download Sky Go if you’re a Sky customer or grab a NOW TV pass from £9.99.
Brentford manager Frank has confirmed that the club have appealed against Henry’s sending off in the first leg but it still remains to be seen whether the card will be rescinded before the game.
Henry could be replaced by Mads Roerslev Rasmussen at left-back if the ban is upheld.
Emiliana Marcondes came off the bench and will be hopeful to get some playing time again.
Swansea will unlikely change their starting line-up following the first-leg win.
Kyle Naughton will be available for selection after serving a three-match suspension but injured Wayne Routledge is likely to still be unavailable.
The Swans also have Ben Wilmot, Joe Roden and George Byers absent.
- Brentford to win – 4/7
- Draw – 29/10
- Swansea to win – 19/4
- Over 2.5 goals scored – 3/4
*All odds correct at time of publication via Ladbrokes