CHELSEA head to Malmo as they look to take a step towards Champions League qualification.
The Blues are currently three points ahead of third place Zenit as they go into matchday four of the Champions League.
Malmo meanwhile have yet to pick up a point or score a goal, having been hammered in all their matches so far.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
What time does Malmo vs Chelsea kick off?
- Chelsea visit Malmo on Tuesday, November 2.
- The match kicks off at 5.45pm UK time – 6.45pm in Sweden.
- It takes place at the Eleda Stadion, Malmo.
- The sides last met two weeks ago when Chelsea ran out 4-0 winners at Stamford Bridge.
What TV channel is Malmo vs Chelsea on and can I live stream it?
- Malmo vs Chelsea is live on BT Sport 2.
- Coverage commences at 5pm – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
Can I watch Malmo vs Chelsea for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Sweden star Ola Toivonen, former Ipswich left back Jonas Knudsen and midfielder Patriot Sejdiu are all out for Malmo.
There are also doubts over the fitness of right-back Felix Beijmo.
Romelu Lukaku, Timo Werner and Mateo Kovacic are all definitely out for Chelsea.
Christian Pulisic and Mason Mount are doubts.
- Malmo 16/1
- Draw 13/2
- Chelsea 2/11
*Odds from Betfair correct at time of publication.