LIVERPOOL are up against fellow European Cup stalwarts Ajax in their next Champions League game.
Jurgen Klopp’s side can secure qualification to the last-16 of Europe’s elite competition if they beat Ajax.
Liverpool overcame the Dutch side with a 2-0 scoreline in Amsterdam just over a month ago in their first group stage game.
The Reds are on a rare two-game winless streak so they’ll be pining to get back to winning ways on Tuesday evening.
What time does Liverpool vs Ajax kick-off?
- Liverpool’s big game with Ajax kicks off at 8pm UK time on Tuesday, December 1.
- The clash will take place at Anfield.
- There will be no fans in attendance for the game, however.
What channel is Liverpool vs Ajax on and can it be live streamed?
- Liverpool’s Champions League clash with Ajax will be shown live on BT Sport.
- The game is available for live streaming on the BT Sport app.
- You can download the BT Sport app onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
What is the team news?
Liverpool have a number of players missing for their Champions League battle with Ajax, including Thiago Alcantara.
Thiago has barely played since joining in the summer because of a knee injury which will keep him out of the Ajax game, as well as the Wolves clash at the weekend.
Naby Keita is also out of action with a hamstring problem he picked up in the 3-0 win over Leicester.
James Milner also has a hamstring problem, while Joe Gomez and Virgil van Dijk are expected to be on the injury table for months yet.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Xherdan Shaqiri are also out.
Liverpool – 4/6
Draw – 16/5
Ajax – 7/2
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.