TOTTENHAM return to action tonight as they welcome Brighton to North London for a Premier League clash.
Spurs were stunned by Royal Antwerp in midweek, ending a run of ten unbeaten in all competition for Jose Mourinho’s men.
The Seagulls meanwhile have faltered after a strong start, with Graham Potter’s side now winless in four top-flight games.
When is Tottenham vs Brighton?
- This Premier League clash is set for Sunday, November 1.
- Kick-off is at 7.15pm GMT.
- When Brighton visited this stadium last season, Harry Kane and Dele Alli scored in a 2-1 win for the hosts.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- This game isn’t being shown as part of Sky’s Super Sunday schedule.
- As such, it will only be available on Sky Sports Box Office for a PPV price of £14.95.
- You can watch on either your TV or live stream after purchasing the game.
What is the team news?
Dele Alli returned to the team on Thursday against Antwerp, but was subbed off at half-time and is likely to miss out again.
Heung-min Son, Harry Kane and Lucas Moura are expected to be the attacking trio, with Gareth Bale potentially having to make do with a spot on the bench.
Japhet Tanganga is the sole injury worry for Mourinho and is still at least a fortnight from returning.
For Brighton, they have Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Florin Andone and Jose Izquierdo all out injured.
Lewis Dunk will also miss out through suspension.
- Tottenham win – 8/13
- Draw – 3/1
- Brighton victory – 21/5
- Both teams to score – 4/6
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.