AFTER over three months off, Leeds finally get to resume their push for Championship promotion today.
And the Whites have already had a massive boost this weekend, with Brentford’s 2-0 win at Fulham giving them the chance to move ten points clear of third position.
The Bluebirds will be no pushovers though and are chasing a playoff position themselves – and memorably came from 3-0 down to earn a draw in the reverse fixture.
What time does Cardiff vs Leeds kick off?
- Leeds will be travelling to Cardiff on Sunday, June 21.
- Kick-off is at 12pm BST.
- The match will be played behind closed doors, as is the case for every remaining English Football League game.
What TV channel is Cardiff vs Leeds on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch this game live on Sky Sports Football.
- Sky customers can stream using Sky Go on their mobile, tablet, games console or PC.
- While non-Sky subscribers can also watch on the move by grabbing a NOW TV pass from just £9.99.
What is the team news?
Leeds’ January signing Jean-Kevin Augustin is feeling the effects of a hamstring injury and may not be fit to feature.
Adam Forshaw had an injury back in February that effectively ended his season, so he is still not available.
Kalvin Phillips is back fit and available for selection but stopper Kiko Casilla remains suspended for the next six matches.
Cardiff will be without Jazz Richards due to a calf injury.
The Bluebirds will also have to make do without Greg Cunningham and Isaac Vassell as they are not match fit.
Lee Tomlin and Nathaniel Mendez-Laing had knocks before the lockdown but are back available for the late-season playoff push.
- Cardiff to win – 21/5
- Draw – 14/5
- Leeds to win – 8/13
- Both teams to score – 4/5
- Bamford to score anytime and to be shown a card – 10/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication